Installer 13.10

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Oct 15 15:13:29 UTC 2013

James, you should file this as a bug if you haven't. However, can you
give specifics for reproducing this? Add those to your bug report as
well. If others cannot reproduce in the exact same way, then we'll have
to dig further into your specific setup to see why it's happening to you.

Thanks for testing!

Nicholas