Greetings

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Thu Oct 10 20:02:39 UTC 2013

Welcome vec7! As Jackson mentioned we're in final image testing mode,
the time is good for you to jump in and help ;-)

I'll just repeat what I said about testing for the final images,
customized to someone like yourself :-)

1) Learn how to use the tracker and how to test an iso
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGZF6UHhl4I>.
2) Test and report your results to the tracker
<Here%27s%20the%20link%20to%20the%20milestone:,http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/305/builds>
3) If you get stuck, ask for help via
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Contact.

In addition, if you have a nexus device and want to test the ubuntu
phone images, full details for that are available here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/TouchTesting

Thanks for being a part of the team!

Nicholas