Hi All...

Grant Peach pesh1985 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 21:53:36 UTC 2013

Hi All,

My name is Grant Peach (Nick - PESHuk) I have just discovered the power
of Linux and Ubuntu and have a real passion for making the software
available to the community the best it can possibly be. I have been a
loyal Windows and Mac user from my most junior years. I am so very
passionate about the speed at which technology is evolving, and would
very much like to be a part of it.  You must understand that although I
am utterly engrossed in this subject, I am still a beginner. I will
therefore need help and positive reinforcement. Your assistance on the
complexities of this type of work would be greatly appreciated, such as
reporting bugs and testing new software. Also information as to how to
perform the vital functions of these activities would be welcomed.

Thanks

Grant