[Ubuntu-touch-coreapps] Changes to the core apps test environment

Nekhelesh Ramananthan krnekhelesh at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 08:50:23 UTC 2013

Hi Nicholas,
As you mention above that the Jenkins environment now uses the latest
SDK version in the archive, are you referring to the latest trunk build
which may not have been released as an update to Saucy yet? If yes, I
am wondering how do I go about getting latest version of the SDK on my
system to verify or implement the fixes to fix the bugs. Until now,
ensuring that the SDK builds from the regular updates were sufficient.
Is there a wiki which shows how to build the latest SDK trunk branch to
test our fixes?
Cheers,NekheleshClock App