Erwin's experience with Ubuntu

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Fri Oct 4 21:35:00 UTC 2013

Erwin, first of all welcome. You've come at a busy and exciting time for
everyone. I would encourage you to plan on participating next week in
the final image testing. Here's the links to help you out on the wiki;

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Walkthrough

There's a video as well. You can grab a daily image and test right now
in order to prep yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGZF6UHhl4I

Soon after release we'll be hosting classroom sessions again aimed at
folks like yourself who want to learn more. Stay tuned, and we'll see
you testing with us next week!

Cheers,

Nicholas