Policy: filing bugs against Ubuntu packages instead of upstream projects

Phill Whiteside PhillW at PhillW.net
Sat Nov 30 09:52:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

whilst I'm still keeping my head down; I've forwarded this to Nicholas as
there has been conversation of merging QA and bug team and I think he
should be aware of the conversation.

Kindest regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw