QA Tech Talks

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Nov 26 16:51:59 UTC 2013

The Canonical QA team is having sporadic technical talks to share cool
QA technologies, solutions, and things of interest with each other.
These are livestreamed via google on-air hangouts and are available for
viewing after completion should you not be able to make it. They've done
a few already, and I wanted to share as I think the material being
covered would be useful to everyone ;-)

Join #ubuntu-quality on freenode to participate. The link to the
livestream will be shared with the channel, and you can interact or
simply watch and learn. Questions are welcome!

The next session is tomorrow; November 27th, 14:00 - 14:30 UTC

|Michael Zanetti - QML testability best practices
Corey Goldberg - Tox: virtualenv-based automation of test activities|

For archived videos and more info, check out
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/LightningTalks