[Sandbox][Work Item] vUDS: Quality community-Run Testing Events

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Thu Nov 21 19:58:26 UTC 2013

Looks nice Ali, I have some feedback I'll type up later. But I wanted to
add that the idea for a calendar has resurfaced, and I think I will
pursue it. Namely, you can get an ical sync of what's going on; testing
events, etc, etc. It should include these, but nothing should otherwise
be affected.

Cheers,

Nicholas