[Sandbox][Work Item] vUDS: Quality community-Run Testing Events

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 15:49:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 7:38 PM, Javier Lopez <chilicuil at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> That's a nice wiki!,

Thank you :)

> just to make it clear, the table is for describing only
> testing event right?,

Yes :)
See:
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1311/meeting/22064/community-1311-quality-calls-for-testing/

Work Items (which by mistake, I wrote work times - sorry) :
http://pad.ubuntu.com/uds-1311-community-1311-quality-calls-for-testing

> what about classroom testing events?
>
>     https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities/Classroom
>
> Should we include both events in the same wiki?

I don't think so because these are two different topics. Those who will
carry on with Testing Events already know what they need to do and they
should have learned something from the Classroom Testing events :)

The name could be confusing but the idea should be different AFAIK :)

> Best Regards

Thank you!

Best Regards,