New to Testing, Which is the best way to start contributing?

Ryuken Iwaski ryuken2 at outlook.com
Sat Nov 16 16:33:34 UTC 2013

Hi,
I checked the page https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Roles/Tester for the testing. I also checked Nicholas's video for the testing and learned few things.
However, being new to the testing activities makes me a bit overwhelmed. So I read up on the software testing lifecycle information from the wikipedia and other sources.
So to start small at first, I wanted to know which is the easiest task to start from to contribute?
e.g. Like writing test cases or like reporting bugs or using defect reporting tool.
Just not sure what to do and where to start.
I appreciate any pointers to get me out of information overload.

Thanks