[Touch] Device Expansion Update

Vec7 x at vec7.com
Tue Nov 12 16:23:41 UTC 2013

Sorry for the late reply on the project. I have a few android devices
sitting around and would be more than happy to submit them to testing to
DEDICATED and COMMITTED (Trustworthy as well) developers. I only want to
send them to people with prior knowledge to the basic hardware, firmware,
and Ubuntu Touch software. If anyone here has better ideas or whatnot,
feedback is much appreciated.

Many Thanks,
      November (x at Vec7)

--
Being autistic isn't a disability.
Its a key that unlocks new doors to the views and perspectives that others