Google Hangouts

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 22:23:20 UTC 2013

Yes, sometimes laws are like that: people cannot marry who they want,
for example. Or people (specially young ones) are meant to be under
constant control. Luckily this can be solved.

And speaking about why I initialized this topic; the reason is I think
proprietary software shall be avoided in any case where the lost of
functionality doesn't hurts too much, because usually you'll be paying
latter for it in manners that are not too obvious.

In fact, this is the same I thought when I realized ubuntuforums.org was
using a proprietary engine; choosing to do so because functionalities
that were of little importance, and latter having its user accounts
being cracked. Meanwhile I have the greatest forum ever created easily
built over phpbb ?

So I wanted to bring out if there is any other options; but perhaps,
since this affects the development submits of all Launchpad, I haven't
done in the proper place.

Life is simple and good ?