New member from India

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Nov 4 15:14:24 UTC 2013

Shubham, welcome to the team! Wonderful to have you. We like new people
and new faces :-)

For all the ways you can help now that you've got an install have a look
at this page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Roles/Tester#Activities

I trust it will answer a few of your questions. Trusty is still early in
development, but it's never too early to start testing.

Thanks!

Nicholas