Ubuntu for Tablets Testing

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Nov 4 15:03:16 UTC 2013

Frank,

It sounds like you already have installed ubuntu touch? If not, here's
the information you need: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Install

Then have a look at how you can help test the image:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/TouchTesting

Use it regularly and provide feedback and bug reports. Thanks for
helping make ubuntu better!

Nicholas