Intro & first ISO test

Alexander Bejarano Hincapié abhieud at yahoo.es
Sun Nov 3 21:37:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

I can do alt+F2 .... it goes black!
I think i can do it in the console then... in this case is it still ubiquity or rather xorg?

thanks...

Sent from my Ubuntu Linux

Alexander Bejarano Hincapié
Linux User #390516 - http://counter.li.org/
Universidad Distrital  - Francisco José de Caldas - Bogotá, Colombia - http://ieee.udistrital.edu.co

 Subject: Re: Intro & first ISO test
 To: ubuntu-quality at lists.ubuntu.com
 Date: Sunday, 3 November, 2013, 14:01

     Yes, I also think this will be the best.

     Have a good day ☃

     El 03/11/13
 19:44, Jackson Doak
       escribió: