Intro & first ISO test

Alexander Bejarano Hincapié abhieud at yahoo.es
Sun Nov 3 17:19:26 UTC 2013

Hi Alberto....

thanks for your answer... what i meant is.... I booted from the Live USB but then the GUI just showed the wallpaper and the icon "install ubuntu" over it. It s supposed to show the OS as it looks like (in real life) but the buttons we not available... instead a shade was poping up whenever I move the cursor to the left side where the buttons are supposed to be.

Sent from my Ubuntu Linux

Alexander Bejarano Hincapié
Linux User #390516 - http://counter.li.org/
Universidad Distrital  - Francisco José de Caldas - Bogotá, Colombia - http://ieee.udistrital.edu.co