Toshiba Laptop 305A

Smith, Ralph W DLA CTR AVIATION Ralph.Smith.ctr at dla.mil
Fri Nov 1 14:20:08 UTC 2013

I have a Toshiba laptop 305A I purchased in 2009. What would be the best
version of Ubuntu to run on it?

Ralph Smith, Analyst

Backorder Reduction Team

Global Management Services, LLC (GMS)

Supporting DLA Aviation Post Awards Administration

Office Location: Bldg 33C-134

Phone:804-279-4332   Fax:804-279-3900  DSN:695-4332

Email: ralph.smith.ctr at dla.mil

Defense logistics Agency Aviation (DLA Aviation) has contracted Global
Management Services, LLC (GMS) for a logistic support effort. GMS
personnel do not have the authority to change or alter terms or
conditions of a Contract. Should your response indicate a need for
action on the part of DLA Aviation, the response will be forwarded to
the appropriate person.