FW: FireNinjaGAME | Introductions

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Thu May 30 15:40:03 UTC 2013

Welcome FireNinjaGame :-) I like your nickname.

If you haven't seen it check out the following pages;

https://qa.ubuntu.com/getting-involved/
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam
http://www.youtube.com/qualitybecomesyou

Your first step is to join us and say hello and you've done that :-)
Now, pick out what your interested in and dive in. Use the activities
page on the wiki to help.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities

If your unsure were to start, testing a daily iso is a great first
start. Follow the tutorial:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Walkthrough

 From there, look at dedicating a machine to testing the development
release. You can install and update your machine as saucy is developed,
and you can use it for testing as we track packages throughout the
cycle. We call this cadence testing, and it kicks off in a couple weeks.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Cadence

We can always use some more eyes reporting and confirming bug reports
(as well as breaking things)! Welcome to the team.

Nicholas