Visualizing our work

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed May 29 22:49:26 UTC 2013

Just an update on this to say Saucy is live.

Remember that this is slated to look nice and become a part of the
ubuntu qa dashboard, but in the meantime you can check out the stats for
Saucy here:

http://91.189.93.58/saucy.html

In addition, last cycle's stats are still there under the raring link
for the curious.

http://91.189.93.58/raring.html

Nicholas