Hackathon Tomorrow (May 23rd) 1200 UTC to 2000 UTC in #ubuntu-quality

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Fri May 24 16:50:24 UTC 2013

Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday and helped hack! We discovered
some bugs, fixed some issues, made a proper production branch for the
autopilot tests and started on the conversion to autopilot 1.3 for our
testcases. We started a pad to track the work, and you can view it here:

http://pad.ubuntu.com/CFXkuLR7Lb

On the manual side, Javier has opened bugs for the default applications
-- feel free to grab a bug and submit a testcase for it :-)

For those in the US, have a great long weekend!

Nicholas