Willing to help with Testing

Call The Ninja calltheninja at gmail.com
Fri May 24 01:29:06 UTC 2013

Hey Ubuntu QA,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to send this message, so I
apologize if it's an inconvenience. I own a computer repair shop where
we regularly use Ubuntu to help us make backups, do diagnostics, etc.
I'd love to give back to Ubuntu in a special way and thought I might be
able to use some of the computers that come through for testing. I know
some Ubuntu versions have the "system test" tool but for many of these
tests, I don't have the appropriate hardware like a USB mic. The test
tool is great, but I figure the QA people probably have a more complete
test tool I can be using. Something that profiles the system and tests
Ubuntu's compatibility with different hardware configurations.

Anyways, I just wanted to offer my assistance in testing hardware
support and what not given the large number of computers I work on. If
there's any way I can be of assistance, let me know and we'll work
something out.

Sincerely,

--
Alex at Call The Ninja