Test case writing

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed May 22 17:00:24 UTC 2013

We actually evaulated this tool some time ago before moving forward with
the qatracker. At the time it was still very much in development :-) We
even discussed importing and/or an API we could tap into. Ultimately we
decided against adopting the tool, but what we use is always up for
discussion, provided there are folks passionate about a tool and willing
to help make the conversion. That said I found the tool a bit overkill
and not well suited to our workflow. It is neat to see how far they've
come since I played with it last however -- a wonderful team of folks
work on it from mozilla :-)

Nicholas