Autopilot Developer Channel

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Thu May 16 16:34:25 UTC 2013

Just a quick note from thomi, who is on the autopilot team:

<thomi> Hello #ubuntu-quality. As part of the new autopilot changes, all
the autopilot devs will hang out in #ubuntu-autopilot. If you have
autopilot questions, that's the correct place to ask them
<thomi> so come join us!

So as thomi mentioned, there is now an official channel on freenode,
#ubuntu-autopilot, to talk to autopilot developers about autopilot
issues. So we don't have to depend on only thomi if we get stuck :-)
Please feel free to use that channel if your curious about autopilot and
need help.

Cheers,