Number of bugs in Ubuntu 13.04

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Tue May 7 06:25:08 UTC 2013

Hi Gabor,

I don't know which package to file bug against either, except item 4.
Let us hope someone knows and can help :-)

Can you help by looking into the source code too (or only test and file
bug reports, like most of us)?

If you login and look at this link

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/269/builds/

You can see some bugs that are reported for Raring Final alias the
released version 13.04 , and check if you are also affected by any of them.

Best regards
Nio