[Start Lubuntu] Road Map/Master Plan - version 1.0

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Wed May 1 00:10:43 UTC 2013

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu

I have changed the name because I want all the Ubuntu family to be involved
on this HUGE project :)

It is not fair for Lubuntu only to be involved, because we are one family
and we should all join up and do it.

By the way, I must edit the page to reflect the name change so give me
sometime when I'm fully up and running, it is 4:10am and I must sleep now :)

Thank you!