Planning an iso-testing event for final beta

Javier P.L. chilicuil at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 29 22:54:24 UTC 2013

On 29/03/13 at 01:54pm, Nicholas Skaggs wrote:
> Excellent, thank you to all who responded! It sounds like perhaps we
> should just focus on the second time block as I didn't see any
> mind, I'll go ahead and announce the date/times and schedule.
>
> Tuesday April 2nd:
> All day:
>        people in #ubuntu-quality ready to answer questions
>        people doing iso tests :-)
> 1800 UTC - 2200 UTC
>     volunteers in #ubuntu-quality executing testcases and helping
> answer questions
>       2000 UTC:
>          g+ hangout with some community folks, doing testing
>          live demos of doing an iso test -- including examples of doing
>          more exotic tests like netboot, server, non-english, etc
>
> Those of you who responded about being wlilling to join the hangout,
> I will send along an email so we can coordinate who wants to do what
> and when :-) I'll also plan to invite people on the fly during the
> session -- it will be very organic :-)

Hi Nicolas,

I've talked with Sergio and he told me we can use the ubuntu on air platform to
run the spanish event as well, we've sheduled it at 18:00-19:00 UTC (if that's ok for
team), we'd like to do general live iso testing (with focus on the current
cadence week).

If that's not possible, we'll do it on my personal youtube account and I'll send
you the link so it can be posted in the log. We'll start making noise at our
blogs.

Greetings.