Unity Scopes / Dash Payment

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Mar 27 17:37:02 UTC 2013

Hello everyone. I thought I would start a thread to get your feedback on
the new unity smart scopes, and the in-dash payments. For those who have
reported results, thank you! I've been trying to follow-up and confirm
any reports you filed. That said, I've not been able to do so recently
do to a bug. I'm having a weird issue with only 1 scope appearing, and
I'm trying to debug it before opening a bug report. Anyone else seeing
this issue? How about any other issues or is all working well? Use the
thread to pool your feedback :-)

If you haven't yet tried it out, please do have a look and report your
results:
http://packages.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/262/builds

The unity team is looking for our feedback on how it's behaving on our
systems -- we want to make sure it lands in 13.04 nicely ;-)

Thanks,