[ubuntu-uk] Fwd: QA/ISO testing talk, demo or workshop at UCubed in Manchest on 21st April

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 25 14:29:03 UTC 2013

Hi Chris,

Yeah, 2 hours will give me time to run through the basics. to speed things
up can I ask that you let people know that having these [1, 2] with them if
they want to follow me without losing time would be a great help.

A couple of questions:

1) What time does it start (and what time can I get in)
2) Will there be a projector / big screen for me to plug my laptop into.

Regards,

Phill.
1.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities/Classroom/Section3#Download_an_ISO
2.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities/Classroom/Section3#Virtual_Manager
(They
don't need guest-fish, but if someone has questions on it I will cover the
basics).