Call for Testing: Smart Scopes

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Mar 19 17:26:32 UTC 2013

As alluded to last week, the smart scopes are ready for you to test.
Please note the changelogs and build status found on the tracker, as
well as any known bugs while testing. New builds will continue to
trickle in over the next few days with new changes coming in. I'd
encourage you to test and then re-test later in the week to follow-up on
bugs you find, or test the new things that land.

http://packages.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/262/builds

Here's a post from my blog with a few more details:
http://www.theorangenotebook.com/2013/03/call-for-testing-unity-7-and-smart.html

For those that are new, please have a look at the call for testing
walkthrough.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/CallforTesting/Walkthrough

It will help you understand how to use the tracker, report results and
test. If you get stuck, email me / the list or ask on irc in
#ubuntu-quality. We're happy to help!

Thanks for helping test everyone!