Joining the Testing team

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 15 21:12:40 UTC 2013

Hi Hugo,

welcome! Please have a read of the quality wiki area [1]. Feel free to ask
questions on the mailing list, or on the IRC channel. Getting involved via
the test cases will give you a good basing as to this important part of
testing (especially at this point in the release cycle).

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam