[Lubuntu-qa] 13.04 Beta 1

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 17:22:16 UTC 2013

Is there a way to send this task to a developer, who would know

1. where that test is done (the source code)

2. how to do it (or pass the code to someone less skilled, but enough
skilled to compile and try out a snippet with that particular test on
various computers).

If it is plain C or a bash or sh shellscript, I might dare an attempt at
it, but I definitely need some handholding, above all, I have no idea
where to find where the test is done.