TestDrive for Mac?

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Mar 13 23:26:36 UTC 2013

On 03/13/2013 12:21 PM, Anastasya Filatova wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could you please help me? I'm looking for possibility to run TestDrive
> on Mac. Is it enough to satisfy python packages dependencies? Or it
> has some additional specific requirements?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Anastasya Filatova

Anastasya, I'm not sure if anyone here would have any direct knowledge
to help you as far as porting efforts would go. In theory, if you setup
an X11 enviroment on a mac, and the dependencies for testdrive, you
could get it to run . . . heh . . .

However, what are you hoping to accomplish by using testdrive on mac?
Perhaps suggestions can be made to use a native tool instead.