New list member

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Mar 12 15:03:38 UTC 2013

Hi Tanel. Your right cadence weeks is a great time to be involved. It
looks like I made the new page last week but never linked it from the
schedule :-(

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Cadence/Raring
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Cadence/Raring/Week8

I'm sorry! I've fixed that now so you can see what's going on.
Regardless, as phill mentioned, this week we're going to be focusing on
beta1 testing and testing of the normal daily images for ubuntu. I would
like us to look at upgrade testing especially close, especially via the
live image by running through the installer.

I've also made a milestone on the packages tracker, where I would
possibly like to sneak in a preview of testing the new ubuntu core apps
later in the week if everything pans out. ATM, beta1/daily images are
the focus.

http://packages.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/260/builds

Nicholas