Cadence Week 8

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Thu Mar 7 22:32:23 UTC 2013

The next cadence week is almost here, starting Saturday March 9th. If
the term seems new or unfamiliar to you, I'd encourage you to read this
link for a background on what we're doing:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Cadence. In short, as a community we're
testing different things every 2 weeks in ubuntu, and sharing results to
flesh out bugs and problem areas.

This page will link you to all of the testcases focused for that week.
Click the links to be taken to the appropriate testcases and submission
form.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Cadence/Raring/Week8

At the moment the test page is blank -- I'm open to suggestions as to
what issues you all have seen that we should focus. I'd like to make
special mention of upgrade testing, as well as the startup disk creator
(but we need a testcase for this!
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual-tests/+bug/1132847). I'll
polish the page off tomorrow with my thoughts and your suggestions in
time for our week start.

Ideas?