UDS and us

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Mar 4 17:22:14 UTC 2013

So, while I was gone there were some announcements -- just in case you
missed them:

Virtual UDS:
http://fridge.ubuntu.com/2013/02/26/ubuntu-developer-summits-now-online-and-every-three-months/
Rolling Release?:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2013-February/036537.html

So, needless to say we've got much to talk about. Given the changes and
enhancements we've brought online since the last UDS as well, now is an
excellent time to do so. Right now, here's the sessions that we as a
team have scheduled.

http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1303/meeting/21669/community-quality-testingstrategy/
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1303/meeting/21670/community-quality-rolling/
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1303/meeting/21672/community-quality-growth/
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1303/meeting/21628/client-13033-ubuntu-friendly-improvements/

In addition, I would encourage you all the continue to participate in
the rolling release discussions, and be active participants in planning
the next steps for us a a quality community and as a ubuntu community as
a whole.

Thanks!