Hi all, just became a member of the Ubuntu QA Team...

Jose Lopez josewendy1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 01:49:48 UTC 2013

This is what I usually get when I go to the sight recomended abve, this
also happens at the Lubuntu sites too. End of /MOTD command.
[19:44] == Usermode change: +i
[19:44] -syn- (null)
[19:44] == (Banned)
[19:44] == ERROR: Closing Link: gateway/web/freenode/session (Disconnected
by services)
[19:44] == Disconnected from server: Connection to IRC server lost.
I try to post a screenshot of the desktop, when I try with pidgin.