[Lubuntu-qa] Lubuntu 13.04 testing

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 2 23:51:20 UTC 2013

Jose,

we were all once n00bs, and when I go into other, more involved areas, I
still am. The fact you are caring enough to file a bug report is more than
enough. You may want to also join the ubuntu-quality team[1] (we do not
bite on there either), as this does not appear to be a lubuntu issue. We
are more numerous on there and you will also have faster access to the guys
and gals who ran the recent classroom sessions to ask questions of. As with
anyone I send to that area, please do let us know your thoughts on how the
wiki area is structured, we rely on new comers to tell us how it can be
made better.

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam