Mir instead of Xorg-server

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Sun Jun 30 15:36:13 UTC 2013

I think you're missing the point.  The drivers in question are proprietary.
The only source for changes to support Mir is the graphics system vendors, so
until they develop and release the code, there won't be any.  Canonical has
announced they are discussing it with them and that they expect support, but
they can't actually promise it will be provided, only the vendors can do that.

Scott K