QATracker Survey: Time for a new look?

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Jun 24 15:56:45 UTC 2013

Thanks for everyone's feedback. Note that this was only a mockup -- as
in just an example of what we might have it look like. Stephane has
helped bring us back to earth a little in telling us some of it isn't
possible. Still, Pasi is going to work with Stephane to see what sorts
of changes could be made. Since there weren't any nitpicks with the
mockup I trust Pasi will work with Stephane to bring as much of it to
life as possible :-)

To those who filled out the survey, thank you! It's helpful to
understand how it feels to use the qatracker. For the most part, people
seemed to like welcome the iterative improvements, but the biggest
request was on providing more useful data aggregation. I'll share the
full results at a later date.

Thanks!

Nicholas