A little introduction

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 4 04:09:56 UTC 2013

Hi Pierre,

please have read of the information below...

Welcome  :-)

I would encourage you to have a look through the following pages;

https://qa.ubuntu.com/getting-**involved/<https://qa.ubuntu.com/getting-involved/>

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam

http://www.youtube.com/**qualitybecomesyou<http://www.youtube.com/qualitybecomesyou>

Your first step is to join us and say hello and you've done that :-) Now,
pick out what your interested in and dive in. Use the activities page on
the wiki to help.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/**Testing/Activities<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities>

If your unsure were to start, testing a daily iso is a great first start.
Follow the tutorial:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/**Testing/ISO/Walkthrough<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Walkthrough>

>From there, look at dedicating a machine to testing the development
release. You can install and update your machine as saucy is developed, and
you can use it for testing as we track packages throughout the cycle. We
call this cadence testing, and it kicks off in a couple weeks.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/**Testing/Cadence<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Cadence>

We can always use some more eyes reporting and confirming bug reports (as
well as breaking things)! As always ask questions at any point via IRC or
this mailing list. You can reach our IRC channel by following the link
below:

http://webchat.freenode.net/?**channels=ubuntu-testing<http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-testing>

Welcome to the team!

That's the message and links from 'our boss' :)

Regards,

Phill.