Participate

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Mon Jun 3 16:21:03 UTC 2013

On 03/06/13 16:24, Nicholas Skaggs wrote:
> If your unsure were to start, testing a daily iso is a great first
> start. Follow the tutorial:

Others might be interested in the way I work.  I install Alpha 1 at the
very first opportunity for every release.  I have two internal hard
drives - one contains the current stable release and the other the
testing release.  All live data is synced on each.  I use dual boot and
work on the testing version but if the version goes 'belly up' am not
without a working machine during the problem.  Working along those lines
makes me aware of bugs and problems very quickly.

It seems to me to be an ideal way of testing, and I prefer it to using
testdrive or a VM.

Kind regards,        Barry.