Virtualbox classroom session

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 2 18:24:14 UTC 2013

Jonathan, If you just want to  a 30 min session on the 'extras' package
separate to 'main' one, please amend the table or just include it in your
session
Also, the current expected week to run the classroom sessions is from
Monday 24th June, that week is currently free on the calendar and provided
we can get all the sessions filled in with tutors and times, we can
advertise it over 2 weeks before the 1st sessions take place.

@All, please get your names and dates / times completed this week so we can
get the sessions booked and advertised.

Regards,

Phill.