[Lubuntu-qa] Fwd: Ubuntu GNOME - QA Lead

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 12:54:39 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 2:13 PM, Phill Whiteside <PhillW at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> As I've worked with and known Ali for a long time, there is certainly no
> issue from me!
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.

As you were, are and will forever be my Sensei and the wise friend I refer
to always, I'm horned that I worked with you for two full years and I'm so
glad that yet again, we shall work again closely. It is a great pleasure to
know and work with someone amazing like you. I have learned a lot from you
and still do.

I just hope you are ready for more Qs from me starting from today :P hahah

Thank you for your kind words!

--
*Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*Best Regards,