Hello All!

Jackson Doak noskcaj at ubuntu.com
Sun Jul 21 19:58:28 UTC 2013

Welcome Inthiyaz,

If you want to help with phone specifically there are a few things you can do:
1. Write the remaining autopilot tests for ubuntu touch. These are a
good way to learm Qt/QML and don't even require an ubuntu touch
device.
2. Test an existing touch image. If you have a nexus 10, 7, 4 or
galaxy, you can install to it with phablet flash and then put the
results on the iso tracker. If you have a different phone that is
still on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices you can test it and
report results there.
3. Make a touch image. If your phone or tablet doesn't have ubuntu
touch, you can always port it, then test the port. There is an ubuntu
touch mailing list that will help you with porting.

If you want something outside of ubuntu touch, i suggest you look at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities