Chromium

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 19 21:58:25 UTC 2013

Hi Nicholas,

I do believe that Chads request falls squarely in the automated test
department.... Is there some kind soul who will set up the test case for
Chad? (Begs). This is really a case of an urgent automated test case to
check the incoming releases, as they can be security releases as well.

Regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw