QA Team - Introduction

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Tue Jul 16 19:26:14 UTC 2013

Martin, I'm with these guys! I want my good not only ordered online but
delievered the same way. We can dream right? Let me provide you with
some more information about the team :-)

You can break down our work into contributing testcases, or contributing
results for those testcases :-) For learning about contributing test
results, testing a daily iso is a great first start for learning how to
submit test results and use the QATracker. Follow the tutorial:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Walkthrough

 From there, look at dedicating a machine (real or virtual!) to testing
the development release. You can install and update your machine as
saucy is developed, and you can use it for testing as we track packages
throughout the cycle. We call this cadence testing and we're currently
inbetween weeks. Each testing week is announced and has a different
focus for an application for you to test.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Cadence/Saucy

Here's a few other links to look at to help you understand what we do
and how we work as a team:

https://qa.ubuntu.com/getting-involved/
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam
http://www.youtube.com/qualitybecomesyou

Finally, please do stay in touch. We exist on social media too!

   * https://www.facebook.com/groups/UbuntuQA/ Facebook Ubuntu QA Community
   * http://www.facebook.com/UbuntuQuality Facebook Ubuntu Quality
   *
https://plus.google.com/b/108452779163647535106/108452779163647535106/