13.10 daily image - Unity not launching after upgrade

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 15 20:25:03 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm not a ubuntu tester (I'm Lubuntu), so cannot answer about mir, however
I do suggest you look closely at what an update & upgrade is planning to do
as per the link on my earlier email [1]. If it is *not* offering a partial
upgrade then there may be a gremiln in the works; if it *does* offer a
partial upgrade, my advice is to refuse it and try again some 12 hours
later.  However, at this early stage of testing  (in old language, we are
still pre-alpha 2) things can get out of sync for a few hours. If you are
in doubt of what an upgrade is proposing, ask on the #ubuntu-quality IRC
channel.

Thank you for being a tester. Keep smiling and keep testing :)

Regards,

Phill.
1. http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1343434

--