13.10 daily image - Unity not launching after upgrade

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 15 16:51:22 UTC 2013

Following on from what Nicholas said, when upgrading a test ISO, please be
aware of possibility of the upgrade not being fully sync'd and asking to
remove things, more details can be found at

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw