Reporting Bugs

Istimsak Abdulbasir saqman2060 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 17:34:42 UTC 2013

Hi Joe,

When you say "new mainline kernel", are you referring to new kernels in the
upstream ubuntu branch or kernels released on www.kernel.org?

If the bug has been fixed, the fixed package will be available in the
stable release repos, or, if not, you check how the bug was fixed then
slowly add it to the stable release trees? So I am clear on this. Thanks
for responding.

Istimsak Abdulbasir