Ubuntu Friendly - Meeting

cprofitt cprofitt at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 30 02:18:47 UTC 2013

Hello all:

The results of the Doodle poll were that the times I listed were not
good for a majority of the team. Out of 8 people the most that could
meet were three and that was at the latest hour. The only days were
Tuesday and Wednesday.

For this reason I want to open one more poll, but I am going to put one
two options for UTC and two options for UTC -5, and I will only include
Tuesday and Wednesday. I hope this will give us a better picture of a
good meeting time.

The new poll is here: http://doodle.com/nqhhkycwr9aihb69

Also, I added a pad for us to brainstorm at:

http://pad.ubuntu.com/sClb0uH2g8

Thanks,

Charles